Thursday, April 10, 2008

Silly String

Last night the temperatures were in the mild 50s, not the chilly 50s as it has been for so long. There is also another frog out there trilling its heart out for love, than the spring peepers. I know this because I slept with the window open last night.

I opened the window because I was hot. After my laughter as exercise class, I simply had to find my kite. Don't know what was driving me, but I needed to find it. It wasn't in any of the obvious storage areas. I was up and down several flights of steps several times.

I finally found my kite in the pantry, of all places. I don't know what I was thinking. Although, while I was checking the pantry, I found something else. I'll say they were potatoes, because the plastic bag I found them in said "potatoes". I must admit I'm kinda disturbed. They looked more like I had burned them in the oven, than they had been sitting in the pantry for about 3 years. Ick.