Monday, May 01, 2006

Grill Master

Saturday night I fired up the grill for the second time this year. Although, I consider this the first official time of the season. The previous was during one of those fluke 80 degree days. I think I'm going to pick up a grill tray to use instead of the grill surface that came with my grill. Meaning I'd rather have an actual grill rather than a ceramic surface with some drip holes in it.

I bought my grill right after Hurricane Isabel incidently. I had been meaning to get one, but after listening to the horror stories of not being able to boil water when it needed boiling, I decided to break down and get it. Granted, I had to wait a couple weeks, because a lot of people had this idea, and it was the end of the season.

I should break down and buy a real grill, instead of some portable campout thing with long spindley legs. But there are so many other things to buy for the garden, like a power chipper, that I hesitate to spend the money when I have a perfectly servicable grill.