Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gratuitous Iris Shots

My iris are blooming, my iris are blooming! Or rather my iris is blooming, only one flower on one stalk is blooming. In fact, there only seem to be three stalks with buds up. And they all seem to be the same unknown cultivar. But that doesn't change the fact that iris are extremely photogenic.

First, we start with the buds





And various side views of the bloom





And from the other side



And from the top



Like I said, it was photogenic. Or I just like my iris. ;)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's always nice to 'meet' new friends :) I've enjoyed reading your posts. The iris is such a beautiful color combination! Lovely photos! I hope you stop in again and I'll be visiting you again.

millionbells said...

Thanks, I enjoy your blog as well! Your daffodils are lovely.

Kasmira said...

Definitely photogenic.