Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gale Force

Well, it's another breezy day here. National Weather Service has a wind advisory up for at least another half an hour, if they haven't increased it. There are even little white flakes being blown around, but it's more on the scale of flurries than actual snow.

The siding is still not fixed, but it does not appear to have lost any more pieces in this latest windstorm. So there is good news.

The sad thing is that I used to like listening to the wind "wuther" around the house. Something so satisfying about listening to the wind being foiled and being snug inside. Eh, at least I'm not a home owner and worrying about how much this will cost me, or if it will last until I could get the house completely resided. (I vote for getting it done right, instead of slapping on top of shoddy workmanship every time.)

Ah well, weatherman says it will all be gone by Friday. And Friday will be sunny and warm. And I'll be off Friday..... :)