Monday, January 23, 2006

Delays

Well, I was hoping I could report that the siding had been fixed by today, but it isn't. Sunday afternoon the guy hired by my landlord showed up to check it out and see the pieces of siding I had. I left them out this morning. But it was one of those gray drippy days, so it didn't get done.

Instead, I'll report how I finally took my hose that I got for Christmas down to the shed. And outside the shed, the little ornamental bushes were blooming. The flowers were a little ragged from exposure, but another pair of plants fooled by temperatures in the 60s.

A set of flowers not fooled by the temperatures are the lantana cuttings. The white ones are flowering. I really need to pinch them off, the plant doesn't need to be expending that energy. On the other hand, it's kinda neat to have them blooming. Pictures first.