Thursday, December 29, 2005

List Day

Well, this isn't a very exciting post. I need to think over what I didn't get for Christmas that I really need to get myself.

1) A spading fork -- for compost pile turning and for mixing good soil into the clay in my yard.

2) A sifter -- well, basically some chicken wire on a square frame, something to help separate big clunky peices of mulch or compost or dirt from the nice fine stuff.

3) Garden gloves -- okay, these weren't on my list because I know my size, but I still need a good durable pair for winter and wet spring work.

4) Over the railing planters -- to give me something to see when I look out the window because the deck is just too barren and these won't blow around.

5) Foam kneeling pad -- for the times when I really should be on my knees instead of my butt, I'll probably just pick up a chunk of foam at a craft store.

6) Hose attachment -- I got the hose, I didn't get the sprayer for the end.

7) Muscles -- um, I guess this really should go under resolutions...

8) Garden cart/wagon -- for if I don't manage to build muscles.