Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last Petunia

Okay, I managed to grab a red petunia at the grocery store last night. So, after that is in the ground, my garden will be complete. Well, aside from the fifty million peonies I can't afford yet.

I did manage to get a couple shots of the plants I currently have in the garden. Starting with my new planter with three million bells and a mixed petunia.



Most of my yellow iris in bloom.



My fancy marigolds. I need to write down what the tag said for these.



And my two hanging baskets of million bells. The purple ones didn't have a tag, while the yellow ones are Calie Yellow.





Oh, I also finished editing the peony pictures. The rest are all uploaded to my album.

1 comment:

Kylee Baumle said...

I love million bells! And can you believe I don't have any this year?? Might have to do something about that...