Tuesday, September 26, 2006

And the Band Played On

Last night I mowed the lawn. Both lawns. They might not look like much, but the back had been neglected, and was too long to mow easily. And I ended up trampling a lot of mushrooms in the front yard that were hidden under the weeds. But still, mowing is done, for this week.

For some odd reason, there was a marching band playing for a significant length of time last night. Almost like there was a football game or something. I can't find anything in the news or the school calendars to account for it. Especially since it was still going after 9pm. That's pretty late for a school event on a school night.

And I bought two bags of Take 5s, two bags of Milky Ways, two bags of 100 Grands, and a bag of Twizlers for Halloween. While I was at it, I bought 4 little "pumpkin" gourds for my windows. Let's see them run me out of candy this year! (The fancy Reese's peanut butter cups are for me to eat between now and then. ;) )

1 comment:

Karmyn R said...

I have to buy licorice so I won't eat it - otherwise it would ALL be gone before anyone came knocking.