Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cattail Fluff

Yesterday was beautiful after the morning rain let up. 60s in February. So wonderful. And in the bright afternoon sun, the air was filled with cattail fluff. There is a retention pond near the parking lot at work, and it is clogged with cattails. And yesterday they were sending their seeds into the air. Really nice.

Today is reain, rain, and rain. It is even supposed to get cool enough at some point to mix in a few flakes, but they won't stay. Well, except up in the mountains.

I keep forgetting to mention that last Sunday I potted up some snake plant cuttings. These are definitely going to my brother this time. Then again, I said that about the other cutting I rooted.

I need to get out with a camera tomorrow and take pictures of the flower bushes and the spring bulbs. And maybe some pictures of the siding. That still isn't fixed. :/