Friday, December 21, 2007

No Results

Well, last weekend's big ice storm missed us. All rain. Then wind. Then frigid temperatures. And I seemed to have lost my knit hat. Oh, well, bought a new one. That's how these things go.

No results from the snap traps. Which is good. It could have just been a dream reminent and I'm okay with that. I wasn't really awake that morning. Although, it did get me to fix the entry into the attic/crawlspace. Didn't realize that the one bit was only held in by the other blocks holding to the wall. Well, some nails fixed that. Closing that closet door helped with the rest.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey
Just wanted you to know – I love your blog! It’s very interesting, I love to read it!
Please visit mine (my everyday glamour) too, maybe we can link up? Take a look at it and leave me sum comments there, I would love to hear your opinion
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria
PS: sorry for this spamming  and MERRY CHRISTMAS!