Friday, July 06, 2007

Photoless

So, I totally intended to post some photos of my yard. I really did. I took the photos, I even managed to download them to my computer (after a couple hours had passed). Except, I took them when the sun was clearly from the wrong direction and completely washed them out. That is when they were in focus. D'oh! Now, normally, I'd just go back out and take some more, except by then it had started to rain. And by the time I'd notice it was not raining, it would start by the time I got down the stairs. *sigh*

But other than that, we've been getting little storm cells drifting through on a regular basis the past two evenings. Not really enough rain to do anything, than make it steamy.

1 comment:

Rosengeranium said...

I've been waiting for rain too. Not that I really need it, being an indoor gardener and all, but they've promised fierce storms for more than a week, and I want to get over with it...