Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lazy Days

I have been monumentally lazy and just enjoyed the beautiful weather. I know poor Zeppe would prefer if I were out planting or weeding, or at least took him with me, but I don't feel like keeping an eye on him. I have just been enjoying the wonderful weather and being lazy.

Rain knocked down most of the oak catkins last night, so the end of allergies is in sight. Weather man said the tree pollen is on the down turn and grass is beginning to rise. I'm not allergic to grass, so I am close to relief.

I saw my first tiger swallowtail of the season at lunch yesterday. I'd have preferred for it to be in my yard, rather than at work, but so it goes. I also spied a female five-lined in one of the plantings at work. She was fairly old and her lines had faded.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lazy days are good days. :)