Monday, March 12, 2007

Crocus

I have a few tiny yellow crocus popping up in my yard. I should see about planting out some more in the fall.

Despite the fact that my ice piles (from where I shoveled the snow) are still in my front yard, the season for opening windows in the afternoon has arrived. I'm glad to be able to air out my house again.

I trimmed my snake plant this morning. Most of the original leaves have been suffering and wilting. It is mostly because they had bent over. But some of it is because of the different light conditions. There is plenty of new, fresh growth, and I wanted to give the new leaves a healthier start.

1 comment:

Rosengeranium said...

Saw my first crocus on the way to the playgrounds with my little one. (We're living in Uppsala, Sweden.)

Happy Gardening!