Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas Recap

Aside from my annual Christmas ailment going through several variations, it was a good holiday and good vacation. Even if I did spend it recuperating. There wasn't much on the list this year to do with the garden. But I still got a nice tiger swallowtail stained glass window, a new pair of nippers, a very swanky hummingbird feeder and a dremel.

The weather is still nice and warm. I like zonal flows of the jet stream. I also like nice warm southern air masses. Although, the British MetOffice is predicting that 2007 will be the hottest year on record, beating out 1998. That is not good news. Especially for the spring plants that are very confused at the moment. The longer it goes without a cold snap, the worse the results.

But the weather needs to holdout until Saturday. I need to go to the car wash and get a wax coating sprayed underneath for when they do break out the salt.

No comments: