Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Make the Light On

It was a good Halloween. Less kids than last year, but more kids that probably shouldn't be out again next year if you know what I mean. I'm going to need at least another bag of candy next year, despite the fact that I only got rid of it all by letting the last three kids have double handfuls. (They were going around after 8, they weren't going to get much candy, so I took pity.) I'm just afraid that we might get in more out of development kids next year with the new elementary school across the way.

And, as luck would have it, my porch light chose last night to burn out. So, there I was, perched precariously on a folding chair, trying to get the top off of the fixture. Lost one of the little nuts too. I'll have to see if I can find that today after work, but it went straight down beside the holly bush, I don't have much hope.