Saturday, March 11, 2006

Gorgeous Weather

I bought a new car on Thursday. On Friday, the beautiful record breaking Friday, I took a long and rambling drive. High 70s yesterday, flirting with 70 today, and more of the same tomorrow. They are talking 80s on Monday. It's a real shame the last frost date is a month away. The spring peepers are singing their little hearts out at night. It was warm enough that I left one of the windows open to listen to them.

I have teeny tiny yellow crocus popping up out front. They seem smaller than I remember crocus being.






My daffodils out front and out back are just about ready to bloom. I think they like it out back in the sun better.



And it seems that I do have tulips! There are two clumps under the hydrangea. Just tucked willy nilly. But they're there!