Thursday, December 08, 2005

Holiday Slump

Well, getting up at dawn and getting home well after dark isn't working very well. All I want to do after work is hibernate. Or curl up with Harry Potter. I'm rereading the series and it's just as addictive as the first time.

I did recieve the first shipment from the first order of seeds this week. Two packets. They're currently residing in one of my M&M's collectable tins, waiting for the rest to arrive and spring to get here.

I did start a little holiday cheer. I wait till closer to the holiday to get a tree, that way it's still fresh at New Year's. But I got a wreath for my door. Okay, so it's more like a candle holder, but that didn't stop me from hanging it. I did give a couple spritzes of water, and will keep it fresh. It even has blueberries on it to match my blue door. And it smells nice.