Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Layout, The Plan

This is a journal to primarily vent gardening frustrations, joys and layout of my new little yard. Since I'm renting, I can't give free reign to what I want in the yard. I'll be using pictures to document plants I don't know and inherited, as it were. Or am too lazy to research.

I have a thin garden in the front yard, on one side is a hydrangea. The other has a berry bush, an rhodedendren and some little foliage plants.

The back yard has a deck on the upper story. Underneath the stairs to the yard and the deck itself is some hostas mixed with I think fennel and some weeds. I think there is a little bed of lilies by the stairs. There is a foliage shrub to the side of the shed. The shed takes a up at least a quarter of the yard. By the other side of the shed is what I believe are yellow cone flowers and something dead behind them.

I'll have to link a diagram later. As well as some preliminary pictures.